Golden Triangle with Shimla
Destinations : Delhi (2) - Jaipur (2) - Agra (1) - Delhi / Chandigarh (1) - Shimla (3) - Chandigarh / Delhi (1) - Departure
Duration : 10 Nights / 11 Days
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
- Tonight, upon arrival you will be welcomed with our company’s representative at Delhi International airport and transferred to your hotel for 02 nights stay.
Day 02: Day in Delhi
- Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel….
- Later proceed for a guided city tour of Ancient Old Delhi and Imposing New Delhi, Your guide will take you to Old Delhi first covering Raj Ghat the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi, then drive towards to the Largest and the great mosque of India Jama Masjid with a capacity of holding 25,000 devotees; After visiting the great mosque of old Delhi enjoy Rickshaw ride through the hustle and bustle of Chandni Chowk upto the historical Lal Quila (Red Fort) to capture yourself with this huge fort of India built by Mughals
- Later in the afternoon explore Lutyen’s New Delhi with spacious tree-lined avenues and the beautiful government buildings, covering India Gate – a war memorial site built in memory of Indian Soldiers who laid down their live in first World War; Drive Pass by Incredible President house and Parliament; then drive through the beautiful Diplomatic avenues towards to the historic Qutab Minar – the biggest and famous minaret (234 feet) and the highest individual tower in the world.
- Evening, visit the biggest Temple Akshardham, one of the main thing of this temple is, its built without without using a single peace of steel which attract lots of tourist from across the world and Indian cities. The Temple consists of 234 ornately carved pillars, 20 quadrangle shikhars, 9 ornate domes, huge Gajendra Pith (plinth of stone elephants) and more than 20,000 statues of great Indian’s sadhus, acharyas, devotees and divine personalities……
Day 03: Delhi > Jaipur (260 Kms / 6 hrs)
- After enjoying your buffet breakfast….
- Later, embark on your scenic drive towards to Pink City Jaipur founded in 1727 AD by one of the great rulers of Kachhawaha clan and the king of astronomer Sawai Jai Singh. The City was designed by the brilliant architect Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. Upon arrival check into your hotel for 02 nights stay.
- Rest of the day at leisure to relax at your hotel or one of the ancient Haveli which are now converted into your heritage hotels.
Day 04: Day in Jaipur
- Proceed for a guided city tour of Jaipur starting with an interesting Elephant ride to reach a top of Amber fort – one of the great example of Rajput and Mughal architecture built in the 16th century. At amber fort visit the chamber of sparkling mirrors Jai Mahal and the temple of Godess Kali etc.
- Later in afternoon, visit the City Palace complex - one of the prime attraction of Pink City Jaipur with its numerous museums where one can see the beautiful collection of Royal Rajputs (weapons and miniature paintings). Then visit the fascinating Jantar Mantar (The Observatory) one of the largest sone observatory in the world built by Maharaja of Jaipur Also visit Hawa Mahal or Palace of Winds, an Incredible five storied building built by Maharaja of Jaipur for the royal ladies…
- Rest of the day at leisure on your own or may explore many facets of Jaipuri crafts such as precious and semi-precious jewels, colourful embroidered fabrics with mirror work, pottery, woven carpets and much more
Day 05: Jaipur > Agra (245 Kms / 05 hrs)
- Enjoy your buffet breakfast…
- Later embark on your leisure drive to Agra the city of Taj Mahal and other historical monuments build by the great Mughals.
- En-route to Agra, explore Fatehpur Sikri the ancient capital of great Mughals built in red sandstone during the 16th century by Emperor Akbar as a city of victory and abandoned immediately after 14 years due to shortage of water.
- Then, embark on your short drive to Agra and check into your hotel for a night stay.
Day 06: Agra > Delhi / Chandigarh (By Train)
- Morning enjoy your buffet breakfast…
- After that proceed for a guided city tour of Agra covering the most beautiful building of the world Taj Mahal (one of the wonders of the world) build by the great Mughal Shah-Jehan in memory of beloved and most favourite wife Mumtaj Mahal.
- Also visit the historic Agra fort built by Mughal Emperor Akbar who choose this city on the bank of Yamuna River as his capital and started to build a strong fort for his army shelter and later on Mughals added few more buildings and Palaces for their residential Purpose. Golden Triangle India
- Later embark on your drive to Delhi (200 kms / 4 hrs), upon arrival catch your train Kalka Shatabdi Express# (Dep. 1715 hrs / Arr. 2040 hrs) to Shimla.
- Upon arrival in Chandigarh, you will be transferred to your hotel for a night stay.
Day 07: Chandigarh > Shimla (130 Kms / 3 hrs)
- Enjoy your buffet breakfast …
- Later visit the most unique and remarkable the Rock Garden - a typical example of recycling at its best. Sprawling more than 40 area situated between Sukhna Lake and Capitol Complex. Also visit an artificial Sukhna lake at the foothills of the Himalayas, the Shivalik hills.
- Later, embark on your scenic drive towards to Shimla - the former summer capital during the British Raj and the existing capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with the natural beauty which one can think of. Upon arrival check into your hotel for 03 nights stay.
Day 08: Shimla
- Enjoy your buffet breakfast….
- Then proceed for a guided city tour of Shimla covering Vice Regel Lodge the most historically significant and architectural imposing building of the region and a heritage building that is located on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building is also known as the "Rashtrapati Niwas (President house); Jhaku Temple an ancient temple of Shimla, dedicated to Lord Hanumana, this is the place where lord hanuman stopped for a while when he was searching Sanjivani booti (medicine of life) to revive Lakshman in the Epic Ramayana; The Ridge really wants to feel Shimla, then there is nothing than the Ridge which is one of the best place of Shimla It’s the major landmark and the most easily recognized face of the Shimla hill station.
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore the most famous MALL ROAD for shopping and have some outstanding viewpoints like Scandal Point from where one can see the Statue of Lord Hanuman of Jhaku temple. The best part of the mall is if you are tired of walking you can sit on the benches placed by the side of the road. You may love to have a leisurely walk on the mall road.
Day 09: Shimla
- Enjoy your buffet breakfast….
- Later embark on your guided day trip for an excursion of Picturesque Kufri
- Kufri, The name Kufri derived from "Kufr word" which mean a Lake in local language. The peaceful climate and picturesque natural beauty makes Kufri a perfect summer holiday destination. Kufri is also the venue for annual winter sports festival held in the month of February every year organized by the Himachal Tourism, which attracts thousands of tourist from across the world.
- Naldhera – A nice place to have spectacular views of the pine and deodar covered hills. If weather is clear then you can see snow-capped Himalayan mountains. It is an ideal place for soft trek and long leisurely walks amidst the pines and deodars. The best thing here is the serene and peaceful surroundings with only you and mother nature. Experience the melodious sound made by winds blowing through the pines and seems like a waterfall.
- Evening drive back to Shimla for the night stay
Day 10: Shimla > Chandigarh / Delhi (By Train)
- After an early buffet breakfast…
- Embark on your scenic drive to Chandigarh to catch your train Shatabdi Express# (Dep. 1200 hrs / Arr. 1520 hrs) to Delhi.
- Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to your hotel for a night stay close to airport.
Day 11: Delhi (Departure)
- Today, according to your flight time you will be transferred to Delhi International airport to catch your flight to fly back with the sweet memories of your Golden Triangle with Shimla Tour….
Query for Tour (Golden Triangle with Shimla )